Road Candy: Dual Suspension Elgin Twinbar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the builders of that bike is one of our club (Coasters) members.
The Streamliner was featured at out last Art Of The Bicycle show.
IMG_7086.JPG

aka_locojoe said:
One of the builders of that bike is one of our club (Coasters) members.
The Streamliner was featured at out last Art Of The Bicycle show.
IMG_7086.JPG

WOW!!!!! Both of these are so wickedly cool. I love the TwinFlex inspired rear suspensions!!!

road-kandy-twinbar-1.jpg

You guys have to stop posting all this inspirational stuff. My head and plate is already tooooo full.

saw this at the long beach motorama last year and wow :shock: it was down right beautiful. i remeber another one i think it was red

I like a lot about the design execution of the bike. Very nice attention to detail. There are, however, two things that I don't like. Maybe I am nitpicking. The first is the choice of wheels. There are many great designs from the past that could have been used and painted accordingly. The second and one that bugs me the most is the fact that the fenders look like they are arched for 28" wheels and not 26" wheels. This minute detail just throws the otherwise perfect balance off. Again, just my opinion, but I had to add it.

Joe

Do you know what the handle grips are made from? They are made from old BOWLING BALLS,, no kidding.

Back