Riverside, CA - COFFEE CRUISE #1 SUNDAY 6-29-14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This sounds cool, I Plan on attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Can you pass a yard sale with bikes visible, just in case there may be a part you need? I say No No............
  • Do all the minute options when building a bike, sends your brain in to hyper drive? Oh the hours I have burned.........
  • I f you have ever considered using antique coffee grinder parts on a bike, cause they had a cool look? Well, it would look flipping really cool.....
If the answers above are similar to yours then my friend you aren't alone, you are a rare breed and we shall unite.
COFFEE CRUISE #1
All bicycle enthusiasts welcome, bring a bicycle, we plan to do a short out and back if the mood strikes the group.

SUNDAY 6-29-14 – 8am @ Molinos Coffee

3660 Mission Inn Ave. Riverside, CA 92501

Parking available at the at Tumbleweed Public Lot, Directly behind Moliinos on University Ave

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...fee+riverside+ca!3m1!1s0x0:0xedc37370697c2fc5

Here is a link to the map,also there is a bunch of free parking a couple blocks away at 6th st and Market.I have invited 4 riders have confirmed 2 for sure, so we have 5 as of now. Does anyone know if there is a way to search members by city? If we could p/m other locals that may not be on the site recently,we could invite them. My computer skills are suspect (to say the least!).I'm lookin forward to meeting some bike people and cruisin : )

Latest posts

Back