ride in north texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking 2 meet up with some local guys to ride with. don't know if there is a local group set up to ride around the metroplex area already. so if anyone knows of a group or some that may want to start up a group then please let me know. my email is as follows.. [email protected].. thanks

I'm looking for people to start up a ride in North Texas. Maybe meet up in Mckinney Tx on Saturday April 30th at 10:30 am at the South side of the Mckinney Library. If ur interested please let me know. Send me a reply or send me a email to [email protected]. If there is enough people we can find a more central location to suit everybodies locations. There was 127 people that has looked at this and i am hoping that someone is interested enough to reply and work at getting a group together.

Hey, good luck with the ride! McKinney is a cool place and I would like to join you but I'll be at a car show on Saturday. Post some photos of the ride.

John

About the only regular rides I know of are at fleetwood's shop in downtown Dallas.

Outside of that it's gonna be fixed gear or MTB folks.

I say start one and see who shows up! :)

Thank yall for yalls replies. Maybe oneday we can all meet up and ride together. we plan it in enough time ahead so everybody can make plans for it. thanks and i will keep yall posted on it.

it was a good ride i like to check out the old buildings and houses in downtown Mckinney. Went to a little bar on east side and ate lunch just wish we could all get together one of these days and ride.

Time is short for me in the spring time due to the kids' choir and ballet performances and volleyball games and practices...plus Scouts for my son (which is all year!) and then top that off w/ TAKS prep (I'm a teacher). BUT, TAKS is over (YEA! :p ) and soon the season for all of the kids' stuff will be done and then I might be able to ride. Not a huge fan of bars but if they have a good burger, I'm usually in. :wink:

thanks for responding back. i am trying to get a group of kustom bike riders together to have a ride. right now i am busy with work myself for the next 2 to 3 weeks so after that i will be free as well. so just let me know when ur free and i shoyld be free and maybe we can plan a meeting place date and time and hit the streets. hope to talk to u soon.

Re: north texas ride 5/28/11

hey lets try to get a group together this saturday night to have a ride. place doesnt matter as long as its in the metro plex area so anyone that is interested please email me at [email protected] thanks i hope to see yall there. 8)

I am looking for a group of people to get together to go ride. i do not mind driving somewhere to meet up as long as its somewhere in north texas vicinity of the metroplex. I have made several attempts at this and i think only one has actually responded and i met up with him to ride with him in fort worth. So i am gonna send out this invite to all that i am wanting to get together and ride as i said before the location doesnt matter as long as it is in the metroplex area. id even be willing to meet up during the week and ride sometime. just get in touch with me and we can work out a arrangement that works for everyone. my email is [email protected]
thanks,
James Chastain :D

Back