Ride every single day!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wildcat said:
This photo is from when I visited there in 1982, about 80lbs ago!

n1dxsg.jpg
I take it that you were stationed at Subic Bay?...Last time I was there, I paid the pedicab driver to let me pedal as he rode around :lol: :lol: :lol: ...we finished the day with a crate of San Miguel beers :lol: :oops: If I ever get the chance to do it again I would probably end the day with 1 or 2 cold ones of the light stuff :mrgreen: (not as tasty as the original, but hey it will be 92 degrees and humid)

beer.jpg

Hey another idea, take your camera with you when you ride and get some "My Neighborhood" pics! I always find myself riding and seeing something cool and saying "Man, I wish I had my cam with me." :wink:

Bicycling is a great, but if you wanna really knock it off, get a mountain bike and go to a trail with deer flies.

If you stop you get the crap bit out of you.

I think you have the right idea, though. These beach cruiser thingys are not easy to ride very far. If you ride 12 miles I think that would strip weight off anyone.

In my 20s, I couldn't keep weight on with the mountain bike and had to stop riding it.

Latest posts

Back