reverse brake lever???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i saw someone used it here before, but can't find out now :(
anyone knows where it is?? pics?? and how did the cable got hidden.
does anyone have any ideas on how to hide them cable.
thanks,
sid

what do ya mean by reverse brake levers?

just for fun, heres my front suicide brake.
IMG_0115-1.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

nice set up you got icy!!! but i need something i don't need to take off my hands to the handle bar specially if its emergency.
breakpetal, yeah this is the one i wanted.
yhst-84224226242177_2094_115433139

i read the cable goes under the handle bar, i guess its covered with tape on bullbars.
$25 not bad, but i'm going to look for something old, rat and cheaper :) :oops:

btw, anyone got pics with this kind of lever installed on the handle bars?? i also wanna see how far they hide the cables.
thanks,
sid

here's a couple pix on my speedster..same levers(dia-comp) but in black.
IMG_1643.jpg

000_0008.jpg

thanks for the pics. i guess its not noticeable if the cables are dark colored. i wanna do this to my gender bender built. prolly will just delete the rear brake, do the fronts like yours, and move the shifter to the down tube.
thanks again!!

hey, sidsky. if ya dont wanna spend much money you can have my other one. if ya wanna run the brake lever on the left hand side you can have my other one(from the pair). most people usually run the front brake on the left side and the rear brake on the right. i ride motor-sickles also, so i'v become accustomed to the front brake being on the right. and i've got the coaster brake on the rear.
anyhow if ya want my extra one it's i'm my parts bin. gimme yer mailing address(in a PM) and i'll send it yer way.

Latest posts

Back