Remember, the FIRST thing in your finished thread must be THE photo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remember, the FIRST thing in your finished thread must be THE photo you would like used for judging in the Voting Thread.

I notice that when the photo is the first thing, when you mouse over the bike name in the list of completed bikes, a small photo pops up of the bike. When you start with text, the text is shown, not the bike. I'm sure this forum feature depends on what browser or operating system your computer has.

some examples:

rrb.mouse.over.Buster.jpg
rrb.mouse.over.Cotton.Picker.jpg

Correct

TBH, even just a bit of text at the beginning isn't that big of a deal. We are just trying to make sure the photo is very near (if not directly) at the top for expedience when building and compiling voting threads

It saves from opening each individual thread and scrolling to locate the photo, copying or grabbing it's respective url, and taking it elsewhere

Correct

TBH, even just a bit of text at the beginning isn't that big of a deal. We are just trying to make sure the photo is very near (if not directly) at the top for expedience when building and compiling voting threads

It saves from opening each individual thread and scrolling to locate the photo, copying or grabbing it's respective url, and taking it elsewhere
Making my life a little easier much appreciated

Latest posts

Back