recent bike shop picking's and 48 harley forks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bikecity said:
slow rider said:
there is some cool old BMX and sting rays in the pic's you posted. is that a nock off of a Cook Bros. Racing frame. very cool.

thanks,I don't know, :)

Here's some pics of the place

28ro4jk.jpg

That blue thing in the middle of the photo is a trike rear end it would be worth knabbing. Ask me how I know, :wink:

Bikecity said:
kingfish254 said:
Love that Mossberg. That is the only one that I have seen that had truss rods like the one I picked up a few months ago.
It is a very rare one and I ended up getting almost $400 for it. Here is some info.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44943&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=mossberg

:shock: really $400.00? Were did you sell it? This one out there looks to be all org,I took more pics of it from that day. :D

I posted it on the BMX Museum and BMX Society sites.

Bikecity said:
so here's some more stuff from my buddys house.

NOS Forks :D

xpvatc.jpg

the 3rd one from the left(brownish w/ gold bands up high and one tip the white paint is higher than the other.
i'll PM pix w/ measurements. a few in the bin look like they'lle work.
lemme know whatcha want/need for it

I guess I should subscribe to this thread.
Love the Evil Knievel fork!

Awesome pics 8)
Those Evil Knievel seats are soooo cooool.... :wink:
Is there gonna be some stuff in the for sale section soon? :idea:

There will be some small gems in that pile. Some of the obscure items like the textured brake cable housings will be worth saving.

Looks like that box originally held 40 to 50 hubs. At least 30 left.

if they are shimano motomag guts in the boxes, it will say " shimano MX" on the arm. motomag coasters had 3 different companys making coasters for them.

Back