Rebel Racing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a find but it's not really for sale. Our 12 year old was out running around with a friend of his. They came back home and went to his room to hang out. My wife and I were leaving to go run some errands and I noticed my son's friend's bike in front of our car. At first I just thought it was another BMX bike of his (He had a Hoffman stolen a couple of months ago). But, I kind of looked at it and thought that is not a new bike). I went back in and asked where he got it. He said that his dad used to race it. I told him how sweet it was and also told him to keep a better eye on it than his Hoffman. He said his dad also had an old Haro as well. I guess me and his dad are going to have to talk bikes. So, I went back out and snapped a few shots. Here it is. I'm not sure of the year but it looks to be an early 80's Rebel Racing, General Lee, with ACS Z-rims, a Uni seat, Maci-Cross cranks, Tuf-Nek stem, possibly Oakley 3's (or knock-off) and I could find any matkings but I thought those might have been Redline V-bars complete with a set California Lit pads. Note: the BMX Plus sticker on the back of the seat.

DSCF3681.jpg

DSCF3682.jpg

DSCF3683.jpg

DSCF3684.jpg

DSCF3685.jpg

DSCF3686.jpg

DSCF3687.jpg

DSCF3688.jpg

DSCF3689.jpg

DSCF3690.jpg

DSCF3691.jpg

wOW! Awesome!

One, in similar condition, just sold on ebay yesterday. The weird thing...I just looked on ebay for it in past auctions and it's no where to be found...weird.

I want to say it sold for $340 something.

Direct his daddy to vintagebmx.com and maybe he'll clean up the darn thing. :D

Back