Ratty Stiletto

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ya'll :mrgreen: ,

Here is the latest news on my Stiletto. The pipes are installed and looking good. I couldn't take the stock paint any longer so it had to get ratty. This bike is not complete yet, I plan much more modification... This bike has a stock frame, fork and wheels and in this incarnation it is to me a rat rod, but I am not sure if it qualifies as a Rat Rod... What defines a Rat Rod. and does my bike qualify?

How do you like it now?

Vegas_11_24_07001.jpg

Vegas_11_24_07002.jpg

Vegas_11_24_07003.jpg

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Well Rat or not it's looking awesome. The pipes came out looking great. Took you long enough.. :D Great job.
How heavy is the Stiletto?

Hey Ya'll,

Thanks for the comments! The rear part of the pipes are not stock, the front is the stock chain guard. The rear pipes are from a Sting Ray Electric, google it to see a pic, I cut them to fit. The seat is stock, and it bolts to the frame. The stiletto is too short for my legs with the seat all the way back, and the seat is not quite comfortable enough for me. It's not as bad as the Sting Ray Chopper seat. I plan to use a custom harley bobber style seat, and stretch the frame so it will fit me. I guess once I stretch the frame it will disqualify it from being a rat rod, and put it into the true chopper category.

Fur... Maybe later...

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Back