BO15 RaTs GaSs...Great year all!...pg 26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that’s a first for RRB that I can remember. [emoji1360][emoji1363]

I believe you may be right on that. I can't remember seeing any and a quick search on headers only comes back with Higgins header tanks and people talking about headers, but no one doing them that I could see. Way to go OJ!

Was all that header work exhausting? :)

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

If my back hurting like all get out counts, YES! I'll be applying heat and cold for the next few days. Heat on my back, and ice in my drink. :21:

I believe you may be right on that. I can't remember seeing any and a quick search on headers only comes back with Higgins header tanks and people talking about headers, but no one doing them that I could see. Way to go OJ!
Hmmm...
Seems like I saw another bike in this build-off with homemade headers...

LOL
7956b6631382bcdc31360665a243da49.jpg

This is why this forum is so cool! I wouldn't have tried it without prodding from others, and like you always say, "A build off is no time to hold back " ! (paraphrased, but something like that!)

Hmmm...
Seems like I saw another bike in this build-off with homemade headers...

LOL
7956b6631382bcdc31360665a243da49.jpg

Yes, even I had small scale headers on Flexy, and others have in the past, but not to the scale of full on gasser headers under the fender (or tank). Not taking anything away from your killer pipes. I should have worded my search message differently.

Yes, even I had small scale headers on Flexy, and others have in the past, but not to the scale of full on gasser headers under the fender (or tank). Not taking anything away from your killer pipes. I should have worded my search message differently.
Yep, nothing like OJ's headers!

Wow you've really nailed the gasser look buddy! Header is over the top and the ODD-noxious sticker is hilarious. Should be a big hit at the car shows.

Wow you've really nailed the gasser look buddy! Header is over the top and the ODD-noxious sticker is hilarious. Should be a big hit at the car shows.
Thanks Chad! I can't wait to get it to my first car show of the summer season!

How about a flashing light in the dump end to simulate combustion taking place?
Note my headers, they are lighted to show up in dark.

How about a flashing light in the dump end to simulate combustion taking place?
Note my headers, they are lighted to show up in dark.

Not sure if you meant it, but 'combustion' fits right in with my gasser (sic) theme! :21:

Looks ready to pull into the box and light it up!

Thanks Tater! I've got to find the appropriate photo shoot spot for this. Something with a long strip of tar.....race banners...tire smoke in the back ground. Hmmm... Thanks for the inspiration!

Back