RATS AT THE BEACH RIDE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
WELL I WANT TO GET A LITTLE RIDE TOGETHER.ON SUNDAY AUGUST 23RD 10:30 A.M. IN LONG BEACH CA. IM THINKING THE BIKE SWAPMEET IS GOING ON AT VETS STADIUM FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO MEET THERE AROUND 7 A.M. WE COULD HANG OUT LOOKIE LOO AND THEN CRUISE DOWN FOR A RIDE.OR IF ANYONE WANTS TO JUST MEET FOR THE RIDE WE COULD MEET IN BELMONT SHORE AT OCEAN AND i THINK ITS BAYSHORE DR. AT THE START OF THE BIKE PATH AND CRUISE TO THE PIKE HANG AND MAYBE EAT.THIS IS SHORT NOTICE BUT I WANT TO GET A COUPLE RIDES IN TO GET EVERYONE TOGETHER AND HANG OUT!LET ME KNOW WHOS INTERESTED,AND MAYBE WE COULD TURN THIS INTO SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER!!!DONT WORRY ABOUT HAVING YOUR LATEST BIKE BUILT,JUST RUN WHATCHA BRUNG.THIS IS A CHANCE TO MEET GREET AND RAP.

I would love to go on the ride, but I will be selling stuff at the swapmeet. Please stop by space 16. Thanks

12bcruizin sorry I dont know why it didnt show my reply to you.Those guys are great!Im puttin my Cycle Truck together right now for their next ride!!I think its sept.8th I think.Its the first Sunday of the month.

.OR IF ANYONE WANTS TO JUST MEET FOR THE RIDE WE COULD MEET IN BELMONT SHORE AT OCEAN AND i THINK ITS BAYSHORE DR. AT THE START OF THE BIKE PATH AND CRUISE TO THE PIKE

Starting the cruise itself at 10:30?

Latest posts

Back