***RATA BARATA***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, no worries, if I cant use these ones I´ll save them for later :D
I have some more in stock back at my folk´s house :wink:
But just cause I´m curious, how do you straight those Graylock? :?:
I bet you need a big jar of knuckle grease right? :wink: :lol:

Did ya ever see the pic of the Pug and Graylock doing the "EYE" thing? The forks get.. SCARED STRAIGHT.

JuJuEyes.jpg

........and then those bad boys straightened out and stayed that way.....

Pug

:shock: Ohh lord!!! I belive!!!...

Went to the roof this morning, to see if I could cut, bend and weld up there and guess what?

View from the other side of the roof:

Backup forks, not so radically bent, but bent...

I`m very impressed how my skills improved since last build off, this only took me a couple of hours, last time while doing Eddie`s Board Track took me the hole day.

Next, my favourite activity on earth... sanding! :cry: :cry: :cry:

A Classice and Vintage look..with a twist, or should I say "bend". :lol: It's gonna be COOL!

Thanks for the comments Gents, really appreciate it!

Saw The Red Baron movie last nite, and it was very inspiring design wise, got me filed with new crazy ideas that I´m considering to apply on the build, I find those first fighter planes very appealing, all covered with cool art and extravagance... possible name change for la Barata soon :wink: but I wont be disclosing anything else till I get further in the build. :mrgreen:

Greylock, that roof is something all right, construction techniques are quite different from the ones in the States where everything is "lighter", cheaper and practical. Most houses have flat roofs and brick walls, just like tall buildings, and my insulation system is bight for sure but not brighter than the mighty tip of my arc welder!!! :D

Updates soon fellas, stay safe
Billy

Very cool :mrgreen:

I'm in the process of building something similar. What size/thickness tube are you using?

Hi Skipton, is true, I was really lucky to get that chainguard, I hope I can use it.

I been dying to work on the bike, but work a cold and now Volcano ashes... yes, you are reading right, ashes coming from a volcano in Chile are coming down in our city (country) so any activity outside, say painting a bike, is not quite healthy this days :?

Some cool pics about what´s keeping me away from painting:
http://sobrefotos.com/2008/05/20/volcan ... -en-chile/

Skipton said:
:shock: Volcano ashes :!:

Do you know how many times I have used that excuse!!!! :roll: :D

Wow stay in doors hope things get better soon!

Yes I know...
Is really not as bad as it is in southern Chile of course , but after having a cold for a week, those ashes are ruining my throat. :?

Back