***RATA BARATA***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a paint job with volcanic ash accents, or clear over the ash, or.....well, its gonna take something like that to be cream of this years outstanding crop! your right though, a little time indoors now beats a stay in the hospital later. hope you feel well soon.

Did a little sanding this morning, ashes are gone for now :D
Hope to have a painted bike one week from now.

(X-Ray I like your ZZ TOP quote/signature :wink: )

Looking good! :D The curved tube that you've welded on the frame is my favourite feature on this bike so far, love the look of old bikes with that kind of frame.

Hey Galt! So happy to see you´re around!!!
I´m aiming for a classic clean look with this one, not really in to win but to keep me motivated and building.
I´ll try to surprise though! :wink:

The frame is looking great! Love the bar you added. Can't wait to see it with the forks on. :D

Jalopy Jim said:
The frame is looking great! Love the bar you added. Can't wait to see it with the forks on. :D
scott brownsey said:
the frame looks awsum i dig truss frames :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the nice comments guys, really appreciate it.
Seems I wont be able to make it thou, winter is being tough on us down here... I´ll ask to move this project to the build section, and wait for a more indulgent weather :?

Dang GdCast,

Sorry, you are sidelined for the build-off; know that feeling all too well!

Really looking forward to the unveiling of your build in the near future.

:( :( :(

Back