Rat Scraper from So. Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 24 from Southern California. I'm a college student majoring in mechanical engineering at Cal Poly Pomona. Since I can remember I've been obsessed with cars and bikes and going fast or looking good on both of them. I've raced BMX and jumped dirt ever since I could ride. I have just recently got into the cruising and customizing scene.

Car wise I started off with a 1953 Chevrolet pick-up, then a 1971 VW beetle. Both of those were before graduating high school. Then after I got into BMW's and bikes. All in all I've been modding, tweaking, painting, fixing, racing since I can remember. It's in my blood. I can't own anything without putting my own personal spin on it somehow.

I actually stumbled across the bike modding scene when I won a Kustom Kruiser Roadster at a bar before Christmas last year in a raffle. I had it for a bit but never used it. I was actually planning on selling it and as I was looking for stock photos of the bike itself I stumbled across pictures of slammed, stretched cruisers. As I was studying them I realized a lot of them were based around the exact frame I had sitting in my garage. Thats when it started! I will post pics up in the build section here soon. I've got the bike all torn down and the frame painted. Im now in the process of parting the parts I dont need out and getting the new parts ordered and put on.

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

WELCOME!

welcome from nor.cal..

welcome to the site thats out of sight ! 8)

Welcome! Grad from CPP myself oh so many years ago in EE, if you love modding stuff you'll love it here.

HEY WHATS UP HOMMIES, IM POOR BOY JAY FROM SARAMENTO, I RUN THE POOR BOYS C.C. SACRAMENTO CHAPTER, I ALSO PUT ON A BIG ... PRE 65 ROD & CUSTOM SHOW ''MIDNIGHTMASS''. I LOVE MY TRUCKS AND BIKES YOU CAN CHECK OUT MORE OF MY PICS ON MY MY SPACE http://www.myspace.com/poorboyssacramento / http://www.myspace.com/sactosmidnightmass

HEARS MY WIFES BIKE JUST FIN AND THE IS MY 4 YEAR OLDS TRIKE

bikepics007.jpg

bikepics009.jpg

Back