Rat Rod Bike Run in Seattle area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well whos up to doing a ride on the burke gillman trail from gasworks park to Redmond and back. thats an all day run. i can only ride during the week as i work on the weekends. name a day and lets ride. should meet about 9 am. let me know. also need to talk about a club too.

Outlaw

Man.... I really want to go. Keep me posted when a date gets picked and I'll do my best to show.

will do. i have been busy so hopefully after the first of the year i can come down and get ya to help weld up my gasser bike. so as soon as i get some more to join us i'll let ya know

Outlaw

looks like we will have to do a run after the first of the year. so come on you all, i know your out there. lets plan on a ride at that time.

Outlaw

I'll definitely be down! I'd be coming up from Centralia, but I'm down! Keep me posted! My wife would probably come up for it too. And she's got a couple of rats i've built for her too.

kool, will see after the first of the year. it will have to be during the week for me to go. so anymore responce?

Outlaw

I live 10 minutes from Gasworks, so count me in.

am holding off for awhile for a run at this time. my wife goes into surgery this tues. nothing real bad. so this month is shot for me. will see what the weather will do in Feb. hopefully we can all get together then.

Outlaw

Best wishes for your wife Outlaw... Our hearts are with you both...

wife had her operation yesterday. doing well. the next two weeks i will be busy. have workers coming to redo my masterbath. so hopefully the first week in Feb. we can do this ride. anyday during the week except on Tues, Sat, Sun. at least for me. so ya all pick a day and lets roll.

Outlaw

ok Seattle rat rodders, pick a day for this month. anyday between the 16th to the 20th except the 17th. lets ride. say we meet at gas works park around 9 am and ride the burke gillman trail to redmond and back if we all can make it. let me know here and we'll get it done. ya.

Outlaw

come on you nw ratter's. let's ride. look at my last post. let me know what ya all think, give us a date, lets ride.

Outlaw

Back