Rat Rod bike in Hot Rod magazine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Re: Hot Rod Magazine

NO WAY!!!!!! :shock:
That is beyond awesome dude!!!!!
You have to give us the back story now. How did this come about?????
CONGRATS!!! 8)

I bet it was because the leaping bunny was so cool!

IMG_2520-1.jpg

Nice gig, neat photo, wonderful feat!

CRASH said:
That's awesome! It's a shame you parted it out!

(waits to see who I catch with that bait...)

Hush, I am glad he parted the Eliminator out. I was able to snag a cool drag chute and wheelie bar out of that.

He wouldn't let go of the leaping bunny banana seat though!!!!

Peatbog said:
I sold the bunny seat, but it came back on its own. I heard a pounding on the back door late one night, and when I opened the door, the bunny seat was there, lying on the back deck. Somewhat afeared, I tossed the seat in the garbage outside. The next morning, the back door was slightly ajar and the bunny seat sat there on my kitchen table. So I put the seat on a shelf in the garage, and when I went out the next day, the bunny seat was on a bike while the original seat for that bike was nowhere to be found. I listed the seat on Craigslist, a guy showed up and bought the seat, but three days later I again heard that same familiar pounding on the back door. Again, the bunny seat was there. I called the guy who bought the seat, asked for his address so I could bring the seat back to him. There was silence on the other end of the phone for several seconds and then the guy mumbled only, "No, you can keep the seat," and then he hung up. All of my other bike seats are now unexplainably disappearing one by one.

Beware the powers of the bunny seat--once you have one, you will always have one...

Isn't there a Blue Oyster Cult song called "Fear the Bunny Seat"?

cowbell21.jpg

There are some really sweet bikes on this site and i am glad that rat rod bikes are being publicized. Does it say in the article that it was on ratrodbikes.com?

I wonder how many people will see that photo and think it was a restored 60s muscle bike, and not even realize that it was Built not Bought!
As a kid who would have believed you if you told them that you would have a hot rod that you built in Hot Rod Magazine. That's beyond cool!!!!
So sick that a bunny bike made it into Hot Rod magazine!!!!!!!

Back