Rat Riders Spring Ride PICTURES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rat Riders Spring Ride

Can everybody do me a favor? PM me if you're coming to the ride and let me know how many people are coming. I'm trying to get a burger/hotdog count.

Ok, so It look s like we are going to Raffle off this beautiful Electra Deluxe Cruiser!

The plan is to sell raffle tickets at the event - $3 for one chance - $5 for two chances - Must be present to win (subject to change if we decide something different)

Here it is!

3392555887_32a84f3f1b_b.jpg

3393369672_349be5cf4e_b.jpg

3392560085_c8e7d365ba.jpg

3393375714_04ed55c5bb.jpg

3392561447_66e56c7042.jpg

3393375216_e041b65415.jpg

3392559107_d3a02bc0dd_b.jpg

3392558007_14667edbaa_b.jpg

I'm going to quit the club just so I can buy tickets to win this bike :lol: Someone's going to get a nice bike.

I think he took a dinner break :lol:

I have a suggestion, more of a rule: If you plan on drag racing, please use a singlespeed bike only. I don't want anyone getting hurt like I did last year, and we would like to continue this ride at Fernbank every year. I don't mean to be a buzzkill, I just want everyone to leave with the same amount of teeth that they came with.

gcbike said:
that is a nice bike,what bike shop is it from?
I bought it from a guy down in Hebron, KY. He works part time for Montgomery Cyclery in Erlanger to support his roadbike habit. i think he got it there, It clearly has nver been ridden more than a few hundred feet.

necessaryevil said:
I think he took a dinner break :lol:

I have a suggestion, more of a rule: If you plan on drag racing, please use a singlespeed bike only. I don't want anyone getting hurt like I did last year, and we would like to continue this ride at Fernbank every year. I don't mean to be a buzzkill, I just want everyone to leave with the same amount of teeth that they came with.

I think that is an excellent rule.

Just a heads up to those planning to attend.

The raffle will include more than just the bike shown above. It will also include a few bike parts along with a brand new Bern Brentwood Matte Gray Bomber Helmet. Size XL (retail value approx $80)

So come on out to the ride! all proceeds will go to charity.

60b18978-ab33-4692-83a0-c85781f99049.jpg

Man, we have all kinds of cool stuff this year! From what I'm estimating there's about 50 people expected to come, can't wait. :D

My wife works all weekend, looks like I have a FUN PASS :D :D :D :D I'll be able to make it this year....now it's just a matter of deciding what to ride????

We'll just take a short ride around a bike path along the river and around the park. Maybe a mile or two

Just some info on the location

The address: 50 Thornton Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45233

and the website from the parks district: http://www.greatparks.org/parks/fernbankpark.htm

and some basic local directions:

From downtown Cincinnati take US 50 West to community of Sayler Park; Fernbank Park is located on the left along the Ohio River or Ronald Regan Highway becomes I-275 South. Follow I-275 South to Exit 7 Ohio 128 toward Cleves/Hamilton. Turn left onto OH-128. Turn slight left onto US-50 E. Follow US-50 E (Three Rivers Pkwy) to 50 Thornton Ave.

Back