Rat Bike News Featured Builder/Member

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two cents is really there is no choice for the first featured builder... Its got to be Steve... There is no contest here.. We are all part of this because of Steve's vision and hard work. We owe him more than we can give back and I think to honor him in this way is a no brainer

There are many many talented and worthy builders and each would be interesting to learn about.... But Good ol Rat Rod needs to be first pick.

amen! :D we would`nt be typing these letters into this box,if he had not followed his vision of uniting people together,to talk about these old rusty toys we like! :D

i totally agree on steve as first in line. i also like the idea of having a younger builder featured. man i cant wait til this thing takes off!

Easy E

Done deal, Steve is our first feature builder of bikes and great places to show them off. Anybody who knows Steve well willing to volunteer the story? All I need is the text and a few images. No need to format, we'll take care of that.

Back