Raleigh LTD-3 camleback looking for a date

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raleigh LTD-3 camleback looking for a date,,,made in england

DSCN8832.jpg

DSCN8834.jpg

rides like a dream- what would you think it is worth?

I wasn't dating............just friends :lol:

Nice looking bike but you didn't show enough to date. You got to show a little leg to get a date :shock:
S/A 3-speed? should have a date but thats the easy one. Nuts on the axel are red......getting closer.
It's got wire fender stays.
The shifter with the black plastic end?
Might be a mid to late 70's. It's cool 8) I like it.

Graylock

shifter has the black plastic end, S/A 3 speed hub and the only number is 6...thats why i was having a hard time with the date on it.

To me it looks like a very late 70's because of the rims arn't the ones Raleigh used for some time, they stopped around 1980, could be a mongrel though Though I havn't seen one of that year thats made in england, but that may depend on where the bike was actualy made, maybe in late 70's it actualy was made in england, ones like that here don't have that stamp only early up to 1976 maybe. should tke more pics

I have a few of those no date hubs but they had no numbers any where. 6 is June does that help? :wink: Show a picture of the hub S/A logo, maybe that will help. What's the pedals look like and did the white off the rear fender get bobbed? Also the dog looks like he needs to go out! :shock:
The bike is still cool if it's a good rider.

Graylock

Back