Raleigh Chopper value ID

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm trying to determine what this is worth based on this crappy picture. Seller says it's in good condition just the rear fender is rusted... What would you pay for this? Seems complete and original from what I can tell. (actually not sure about the seat...)

chopper_zps61484699.jpg

Not sure from the fuzzy pic but the seat looks close an maybe original for that bike they had funky seats back in the day either way if the price is right I'd grab it up those don't come up often

big kountry said:
Not sure from the fuzzy pic but the seat looks close an maybe original for that bike they had funky seats back in the day either way if the price is right I'd grab it up those don't come up often

I'm asking what the right price is though. Never bought one of these before so I don't know

It looks like one of the 2004 repops to me i would offer 150 max the orignal's had a 5 speed shifter not a grip shifter

Eh... I did more research and was thinking it was a repop as well, in which case I'm not interested. He was asking 300 but I got him down to 165, but I'm not into repops though, thanks for the help!

Back