Raleigh Bicycle Sign & Two old hoopdees!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this Raleigh Bicycle Dealer Sign .......I guess I need to find a Raleigh Chopper next.
002.jpg
They also wanted me to buy these two.......for $350.00.....thought they were to high? I was thinking more like $150.00 .....any advise.
bikesinColumbiaMO015.jpg

See if you could bring the price down, orjust draw a straw on the coolest one and buy that one (cough)skirt guards(cough) :p

The bike in the foreground is quite a sweet bike. Looks to be a '40-'41ish Snyder-built Hawthorne. I was going to dismiss the skirts and guard as an add-on, but, looking around, I think they are original. It looks all original actually. Nice bike, for being a girl. Pass on the other, it looks 24" anyway. But it would be a shame to pick apart that Hawthorne.

I have that exact same Hawthorne as the one in front, with all the same parts (minus the light). I gave $100 for it, and most people told me I did quite good on that deal. The skirts are original.

Toeslider said:
I have that exact same Hawthorne as the one in front, with all the same parts (minus the light). I gave $100 for it, and most people told me I did quite good on that deal. The skirts are original.

I''ve got one too, in brown. Can't remember if there are skirts or not? Might be parting it in the next month or so.

If the skirts are there, I would be interested in buying them.

RatSphinx said:
Toeslider said:

I''ve got one too, in brown. Can't remember if there are skirts or not? Might be parting it in the next month or so.

Back