RAD RACING CT. Cruise Ride 11/9/10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
------ SECOND TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH---BRANFORD GREEN----7 O'CLOCK pm----
We are back !!!!!!! After a long hiatus the CT shorline group rides are back!!!! Formenly hosted by the broken spoke bike shop in Guilford, Rad Racing has taken over and will be hosting cruise rides from the Branford green. Thats right new location, new night, but the same great time. I really miss all the two wheel tom foolery that these rides brought and of course I miss all you clowns.. Of course any life form on any bike is welcomed to come along, as long as they are willing to have a god time and not ride too fast. Hope to see you all there.

100_1607.jpg

100_1609.jpg

100_1611.jpg

100_1613.jpg

100_1635.jpg

100_1614.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1069.jpg

100_1055.jpg

Re: RAD RACING CT. Cruise Ride 10/12/10

Hey Skip.good luck with this ride, as you now it's tough for me to break away for a weekday activity.
I ride each weekend down in Milford/West Haven and Cheshire trail on my rats and roadster.
How far is this ride,BYOB,need lights and parka?
How about the Northampton Halloween ride? Can we count on you? .................Stevil

I am not Skip.. I am suprised Skip hasn't posted here yet.

when is the Northampton Halloween ride going to be rained out? Sorry - just kidding.

seriously though, I'd like to make the Tuesday rides. I sold some of my rats, but I still have two ready to go.

There is no planned route. Plans are for sissies..Yeah we are meeting across form Ashley's ice cream.

Sorry.......BO.I was askin for you at the bike shop in Madison til Mark finally told me you had
other employment.Hope it's going well.The Beatles didn't have a route when they got on that bus!
I'd bring my GPS if I were you . :wink:
Ian ,careful you don't jink the Devil's Nite (actually) ride in MA. Hope you can make it. :?: ....Stevil

^^no way, the night before Halloween?? I hope I can make it. That'll be so fun.

Yeah I was making pizza for a while, but now I am back in the bike business... Action Sports in Branford is my current place of employment. Anyone from here stop in and I can give you 10% off!!!! Skip maybe more for you cause you are family after all........ Anyone find it funny that I said plans are for sissys and the went on to say that we would meet across form Ashley's ice cream. Is that not a plan????

that was a fun ride. thanks for hosting it Bo. Sorry I couldn't hang longer (add whip sound here).

my only picture of the night, a crappy cell phone picture outside the bar we went into for shots (you guys went in twice)...

5078258114_e66fa12cea_b.jpg

Oh Yea that was a good time,lots of ridin, drinkin, laughs and great BIKES. Oh and Ian ya missed
terrific pizza.Thanks for the pics,I actually got in some !Thanks yo'all!!............Stevil

Back