Pullback apes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this has been covered...

But was looking for bars similar to the bars that come on the rat finks (apes that kinda look "pulled back"), but not sure if there is a "proper" name for them...

Like to find them flat black to put on my son's 20" Rockabilly Boogy I just scored over the weekend...

Any help would be appreciated...

I think those are called Dyno or Dyna style apes. I can't remember. They make some of those pretty tall too. Probably 24" tall. They look good on cruisers.

How about a set of Nirve 'Cruiser Kandy Bar Men's' (SKU:2220)
http://www.nirve.com/largeimage.asp?id=2192

Here's a set of chrome ones on Gamebent's Torker build.
Torker1.jpg

Good luck!
Cheers,
Dr. T

Awesome!
Thanks for the responses...
Might have to go less than 24" for my 11 year old on a 20 incher =)

If you want some regular mini apes I will give you some. I have some from bikes I swapped out to taller bars. I am sure I will have at least one nice pair. If you are interested let me know. I could probably even bend them for you to put a little pullback on them. I have a bender and a decent 7/8 die. Not the greatest but it works on small bends fine.

Tommy

Thanks again folks!
I'm psyched on the black mini apes on the electra site!
WhiteTrash, appreciate the offer, if ya have some mini's in black I'd be interested in some with some pullback...

-V

Are you looking for something like these??

100_1260.jpg

100_1256.jpg

Can't remember which, but I got these from either Nirve or Electra.

thanks, its the style I prefer. And it is a great rider. The geometry is perfect for me

Back