Puch Bobber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mock up of seat position...

Hard%20Tail%205.jpg

The front seat mount is made, now I have to wait for the rear seat coil over shock to come in so I can mount it.

Here is two different tail light positions that I am considering, of course neither is in the exact position that they would be mounted. I also have a couple small tail lights coming that I want to mount just above the rear axle on both sides.
Seat%20&%20Tail%20Light%201.jpg

Seat%20&%20Tail%20Light%202.jpg

Seat%20&%20Tail%20Light%203.jpg

Seat%20&%20Tail%20Light%204.jpg

If I had that pipe, i would find a truck style exhaust tip, you know, one of the longer tips with the angle cut on the end, that fit snugly over the pipe end and weld that on. It wouldn't reduce the output, so I doubt it would effect performance.

I just bought the Tecno Circuit pipe for my Puch, can't wait for it to arrive!

yoothgeye said:
If I had that pipe, i would find a truck style exhaust tip, you know, one of the longer tips with the angle cut on the end, that fit snugly over the pipe end and weld that on. It wouldn't reduce the output, so I doubt it would effect performance.

I just bought the Tecno Circuit pipe for my Puch, can't wait for it to arrive!
That is something like what I was thinking of doing, just adding an open pipe extension on it.

dracothered said:
yoothgeye said:
Keep the Batavus tank... or send it to me. :mrgreen:
I think I will keep the tank, but for $15 plus shipping I will send you the peanut tank :lol:

Um, no thanks, I have a peanut tank on my motorized bicycle and I HATE it. haha

If you stick to the bike you are basing it on, it won't need a fender and it will look awesome. If you decide on a bobbed fender line it up with the rear of the seat, probably no further back.

Latest posts

Back