proud new owner..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
isn't it awesome to get a new bike.. here is the latest addition.. pretty fun.. wait a minute.. REALLY REALLY fun to cruise on
015.jpg

nice is that a pinwheel on the front.. i was thinking a nice 6 pack rack for the back.

how big is the front wheel ? or is your couch just really low to the ground ? :mrgreen:

*channeling kingpin* got any riding pics ??

36" front wheel

coker tire sell them (not sure if they still do)

pin wheel

+1 on six pack rack
working on that

gotta practice your stoppies greggah
and the bunnie hops are trickey

Hi-wheelers are fun bikes, I have two of them. You get alot of attention when your riding them.

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0194.jpg

Bicyclerick said:
Hi-wheelers are fun bikes, I have two of them. You get alot of attention when your riding them.

DSCN0193.jpg
I would have bought one of those too.
A shop was closing and had one of those in front just for display.
It needed a lot of work. a lot of the spokes needed to be replaced, the front rim would need to be hammered out, the fork would have to be welded, the back wheel completely replaced. When it went up to $100 I just quit since I was low on cash.

I WANT 1!!! Oh it would be great 2 see the looks of the kids as im riding home from school oh lawd.

ricksterr1221 said:
I WANT 1!!! Oh it would be great 2 see the looks of the kids as im riding home from school oh lawd.
I had it all planned out, I was going to ride to school in an old top hat and a big fake handlebar mustache.

they are a ton of fun to ride. i picked mine up off of Craigslist.. unfortunatly i don't go to school anymore but it sure is fun to cruise by the bars at night. they can't believe what they see sometimes. i thought about the top i will get some riding pics up.

bicyclerick those are nice rides. still looking for an original. these new Wheelman are cool.. but i guess they had " SAFETY FIRST " in mind. they have brakes and the front hub is a freewheel of sort so you can glide.

did couple miles last summer dressed in a santa suit
that was a lot of fun, :lol:
you should have seen the looks on little kids faces :shock:

nhsilverback said:
did couple miles last summer dressed in a santa suit
that was a lot of fun, :lol:
you should have seen the looks on little kids faces :shock:
wouldda been worth every penny spent on that just to see them :lol:

They are a blast to ride, I usually ride mine in parades and all the kids always ask me How do get up on that? lol

Latest posts

Back