Project Started

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have started a bike project not a Rat Rod..so I dont know where to post it. I have posted a couple other times and will start a thread here when I get going in earnest, but I started a site if anyone wants to see what I have so far , not alot but I think youll get a feel for where I m going
http://WWW.BadBrainsChoppers.Com
Cheers
Chainmaker

Wow dude, that's brave starting a complete bike build around a 70's his and hers chopper seat. I like it, if you need any advice by all means give me a hollar. I've been in the vintage chopper business since 1996 building old school bob's and chops around Triumph and Norton engines. I might be able to help steer you in the right direction.

Later Travis

Yeah when I was a kid I thought those seats were the coolest things I ever saw , now that I have a little girl who wants to hang out with Dad , Mom cant deny Me permission to build somthing crazy for Me and My little girl to go cruising on. Still waiting on the mail to bring goodies..got some misc small stuff last night hopefully this week (unless the baby comes) I will be able to start drilling the hubs for the spokes, welder is in the mail should be here Monday along with axel,some rear rubber,stainless spokes and nipples.
Cheers
Chainmaker
P.S. I think those seats are so cool that I just scored another on E-bay for $10.00

Back