Progress Pic's of my English Rat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's been slow....but I thought I might post up some before and mid way pics.

It's a 1950's Phillips.I bought it as is and I have Bobbed the fenders( god I love my Dremmel ).The Finish for the Frame is the Green.It's Krylon Tough Coat Non Ferous Metal Primer.I may put a Flat Clear on it after the build.I preped the wheels and Finished them in Tremclad Flat which has a bit of a sheen.The Bars..????..I have to finish the green on the Cranks,Fender,and chain gaurd.

I might throw some Rally Stripes on the Fenders / Chaingaurd to give it the British Race Car look..not sure yet..

Before....
0121-1.jpg

0122.jpg

and now..mid project...
0144.jpg

0145.jpg

0146.jpg

0147.jpg

I am building this one for my Girlfriend.
I'm happy with the Flow the Frame has as it goes up into the bars...
I'll post up some more when I'm done..
Peace,
Kev.

Re: pump

RPR13 said:
Looks great
It would sure be nice if you could find
a hand pump for those seat post brackets

keep your eye's pealed for me...I was going to go see what's at The Cloverdale Swap meet this weekend but it's closed due to snow in the lot.I have been looking for one so....If you see one RPR13 let me know.....
I would love to have one for it.

Thanks,

Kev.

I really dig the lines on this & the apes really make it. Can't go wrong w/anything that already looks kustom 'off the rack'. Gotta luv those nutty Brits, even though the right hand drive takes some getting used to :wink:

Back