Primer Party

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming along. What a nice day today, almost 60 out. Had to take advantage of it. Took about an hour to setup and an hour to spray. 2K primer builds good. I had to hose the girls frame though, real pitted.

Primer.jpg

looking good. I'm getting ready to build a roll around cart that I can hang parts from when I need to paint. I'm going to be painting my 1937 Shelby Airflow and 1938 Shelby Flying cloud pretty soon.

Four fenders, four wheels, several forks, hmmmm, hey is this one of them what-u-ma-call-it bikes. I've heard of them but really never seen one. Can't wait til it's finished. I want a picture of it.

Here are some progress pics. I am done except for touchups. Some parts are on the backside but you get the idea. I've included some before pics too.

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

I know how much work goes into a paint job and they are super nice. Well worth thr effort you are putting into them.

thats the way i like to party you are the master blaster !

Yeah, it looks like a scene from Hellraiser in my little barn. We have such sights to show you. :p I am pretty excited. Thanks for the compliments. Not really rat but you guys have lots of good ideas.

Back