Prewar Silver King Version 2.0

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ern

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BEFORE:
ern said:
king.jpg
& AFTER:
king2.jpg

Hope you guys like it. 8)

Now that is S :shock: I 8) C :shock: K 8) !!!

Love it, I am looking for an Ace of spades playing card somewhere on this bike!

Joe

yeshoney said:
Now that is S :shock: I 8) C :shock: K 8) !!!

Love it, I am looking for an Ace of spades playing card somewhere on this bike!

Joe

Thanks Joe,
It's funny you say that about the playing card. I was trying to pick up a really old deck of cards
and try to incorporate it on the fork. Just haven't been able to figure out how to mount it to the fork. 8)

olschbp said:
if you dont want your original wheels, I'm willing to buy them
Thanks for the offer but the reason I went with the Skyway's was to preserve the originals. I like to ride my bikes and didn't want to damage them.

Can you say O.G.? Id slap on some apes and go cruising. :D Could be a meeean scraper bike, ya mean? :lol:

I like it, alot! Very cool and orginal concept.
Not sure how I feel about the fenders on there though... Might be cool to see some more Black accents too, could really set off the rims.
No offense intended, i do really like it!

ricksterr1221 said:
Can you say O.G.? Id slap on some apes and go cruising. :D Could be a meeean scraper bike, ya mean? :lol:

True. 8)

Never considered apes... hmmm.

tomb said:
I like it, alot! Very cool and orginal concept.
Not sure how I feel about the fenders on there though... Might be cool to see some more Black accents too, could really set off the rims.
No offense intended, i do really like it!

Thanks.
No offense taken. I just like the fender/mag combo. I don't think I've seen it before.

awesome looking bike, I have seen a few guys using the Silver King frame n fork with 80's BMX parts, annodized wheels etc, but I havent seen this before.

Have you tried or thought about using black wall tires at all? I think it would completely set it off sans whitewalls... Just my opinion if you dont mind reading it.

Great Bike!!

Back