PREWAR SHELBY EAGLE, 1st Find Of 2014, UPDATE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok, you know us old guys! The deep freeze is subsiding so it's time to peak back out abit. 1st find of 2014. Have a friend down south of me that turned me on to this one, these are his pics. Going to pick the bike up this weekend. The bike also came with the correct chainguard and nos lenses for the delta taillight.

That's a sick bike! What are you going to do with it, restore? Looks like a fun project.:bigboss:

I haven't decided. A keeper for sure. I'm thinking of just cleaning and enjoying. I'm not sure whether this one came with a tank or not. If it did, I'll find one and take the bike back to it's original state.

1936-39, 26" Shelby Eagle

Just got it home, paid a visit to the car wash. While it needs some minor tweaks it is a solid rider. Has some great features, original "Defender" tailight, great rear rack, and really nice original wide white Allstates. It was re-painted at one time, but I'm thinking it kinda tells the story of the bike.

Plans are to put a proper drop stand on it, and will also be looking for the tank.

Last edited:
Back