Prewar but no clue

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked this frame up, know it's prewar but that's it. It was missing the badge. I took it apart and the dogleg crank arm had these markings:
"M 41 36"
A diamond shape with a "R" in it
And what appeared to be "1G"

SAM_1121.jpg

SAM_1120.jpg

I don't have a clue what brand, but... What's holding that seat post in? I don't see a clamp or a bolt near the stays. It will make a great build, whatever it is. Gary

There is no seat slamp, its built it. There's a sleve that fits around the post and theere's a bolt and nut that pinches it together.
B607 said:
I don't have a clue what brand, but... What's holding that seat post in? I don't see a clamp or a bolt near the stays. It will make a great build, whatever it is. Gary

FWIW... and this is thin gruel... Shelby used that style of chainwheel, and the fork looks kinda shelby-ish :?:

sloar said:
looks just like this shelby supreme, my forks also had the hole and not the slot. same seat post clamp,
shelby3.jpg
Yeah looks the same, what size and type of wheels are on that bike? Thanks for the help identifying this bike.

Latest posts

Back