"Premuim Rush" the movie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else seen the movie trailer for "Premium Rush." It's a
cycle=action-thriller. I think it looks good enough to check out at
the movies. Last movie we went to see was Fast Five.

I saw the trailer on youtube. It looks insane. I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt though in most of the movie's he's done. He always plays really intense parts.

Looks cool to me... a little cheese, but I don't mind it. It's entertainment!

First movie like this since that Kevin Bacon movie... Quicksilver?

if ya like that bike, just build one. I am sure you could build a better one. :shock:

Outlaw 8)

P1030912.JPG

My review from a while back...
We were supposed to be out of town this weekend but weather changed our plans so we suddenly had free time at home. I suggested we go to see a movie. Me suggesting a movie Nova knew right away there was a catch. The catch... the movie was Premium Rush. It's of course a bicycle movie in which a bicycle messenger's "premium rush" run - turns into a life or death chase through the streets of Manhattan.

The movie was so-so. Pretty hokey. Although the riding sequences are probably better in this film, we both like Quicksilver better. I wouldn't go see it for the riding though. That's available on Youtube. I did enjoy the part of the bad guy.

thumbs_up1.gif
thumbs_down1.gif
I give it one thumbshifter up, one down.

thumbs_up1.gif
Nova gives it 1 thumb-shifter up.

When it came out my wife and I went to the movies to see "the campaign" she made a joke about me wanting to go see "Premium Rush" instead, in which I replied No Thanks, it looked too cheezy for me. After watching the campaign I told her we should of seen Premium Rush instead and she agreed.

My wife and I went and saw Premuim Rush, didn't love it but, we both liked it.
Had to keep her up to date on the flashbacks though.lol Waited a long time for this
movie to hit the screen so wastn't going to miss seeing it. Didn't do well at the movies
so I bet the DVD will be out soon.

Back