Pre War Shelby Supreme Lobdell Horizontal spring saddle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pre War Shelby Supreme Lobdell Horizontal spring saddle
4109ek3_20.jpg

I drove 220 miles round trip for this one gotta love that seat. I am unsure what I will be doing with this one I may
Keep the bike and sell this seat if the right offer shows up. A little rough on the seat but what a start. I have her on the CABE also
IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Nice

I can't quite see from pic but is the seat post behind the Y on the top rear bars?. I love those frames.!

1918 Ranger

1918 Ranger said:
Nice

I can't quite see from pic but is the seat post behind the Y on the top rear bars?. I love those frames.!

1918 Ranger
Yes it is I really like it also
IMG_0943.jpg

Cool. Is yours badged as Shelby? Shelby built this same model for Western Auto stores under the Western Flyer badge. Here are my 1937 Shelby built Western Flyers. Same frame as your Shelby.

42bfe0cd-7858-e6ce.jpg

42bfe0cd-7871-c008.jpg

1918 Ranger

Sweat Bikes
I think mine was the opposite color scheme, white with red I need to find a deep front fender and I also want to know what the tail light looked like. Can someone tell me the year ?
IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

509clunk said:
Let me know if your going to be selling the seat I am intrested
I am sorry the seat sold yesterday :( I am very pleased with the selling price and I think the buyer from the Cabe is happy with the purchase price :D I could have gotten a little more he could have paid a little less. Thats about as close to fair as it gets :wink:

Latest posts

Back