Pre - 1947 Ladies Schwinn World

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been awhile since I posted one of my completed bikes here. I purchased this complete pre-1947 Schwinn World bike off Craigslist last summer simply for the Schwinn World Brass Nameplate for my 1949 Schwinn World Project for the same price it would have cost me on eBay for the nameplate alone. The Seat Post and Goose Neck were stuck and were destroyed trying to remove after 2 hours of heavy metal cutting, drilling, flame throwing, etc. However, I felt guilty letting the frame and fork go to waste as it was simply needing a full media blast from years and years of neglect, not to mention years of masquerading as a poor man's/woman's Schwinn Stingray. I decided to take a Krylon Spray Can finish to it and fitted it with spare parts that I would never use and I was very impressed how it rode after I was all finished. It is going to a good home in Florida, where it will be appreciated and looked after with the care that it deserves after all these years. Enjoy! :D

CraigslistBlueSchwinn1.jpg

Craigslist Photo 1

CraigslistBlueSchwinn2.jpg

Craigslist Photo 2

SeaBreeze8.jpg

SeaBreeze9.jpg

SeaBreeze7.jpg

SeaBreeze6.jpg

SeaBreeze3.jpg

SeaBreeze4.jpg

i have the same frame its cool to see what my bike would look like if it wasnt ratty

Latest posts

Back