prayer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help I'm having a hard time right now with my 11 y/o son. So could I get you guys to have prayer for us t/y and God Bless You Tony :( :cry:

Was praying for ya as soon as I read it, and will KEEP on praying until you tell us everything is "OK"! Cheer up Tony, there are more people who care, then you may realize. We may never meet, but be comforted knowing that this "strangers" prayers are with you and FOR you! ....<{{{><

On the list!

dude, we here ya. we are here for ya an your child. i will pray that all will be right.

God bless

Outlaw :D

Gotchya on my list Tony...Kelly

A prayer for the both of you. Good luck.

I was a kid once, I know where he is.

Then I was a father, I know where you are.

Now I am a papow, all things get better with age.

tnt1 said:
I guess nobody cares oh well

sorry brother!!! my home page is set to here so everytime someone gets on it's like i viewed the post and it kicks it down or off the list....

but if the big guy still opens my "G-mail" it's been sent :wink:

i look at things like really it could be worse and everything comes around....

Tony you are covered, The biggest thing is to never give up, just like the Lord will never give up on you. The toughest thing is to give is unconditional love. I dont know your situation but all you can do is let him know you will always be there for him....be blessed my friend and thank you for appreciating the child you've been given.

Pastor Jim
Gold Street Customs

Latest posts

Back