Post your 26 bmx cruisers here...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE AS TO WHO MADE THIS PROTOTYPE. Has 1984 Suntour and Sugino parts , does not appear to have ever had a front derailleur and has Redline stem and Cooks bars, fork decal Chromoly, Araya 7x, MX brakes, all the usual suspects of a BMX builder not an MTB type. Thinking California. Thoughts? Unusual frame brace the giveaway perhaps…
IMG_2996.jpeg

LOVE TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE AS TO WHO MADE THIS PROTOTYPE. Has 1984 Suntour and Sugino parts , does not appear to have ever had a front derailleur and has Redline stem and Cooks bars, fork decal Chromoly, Araya 7x, MX brakes, all the usual suspects of a BMX builder not an MTB type. Thinking California. Thoughts? Unusual frame brace the giveaway perhaps…
View attachment 246611

Looks S&S to me...

https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/sands/55274https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/sands/110258
Really cool old looptail! I love it!

Last edited:
View attachment 246611
S&S or Laguna

👍

This is my Schwinn Ripper. 🤣🤣 Santa hooked up with some S&M 12 Step bars. They're huge! Makes the 9.5" bars on my Heavy Duti look small. It's such a pleasure to ride this bike. I had 6" bars on it, but didn't like leaning over so much. Sitting upright now.

20240101_103712.jpg
20240101_103742.jpg
20240101_103801.jpg
20240101_103836.jpg
I ditched the front brakes. I'm contemplating throwing a straight, chrome bmx fork on it. I need a longer shift cable and I'll be good to go.

Latest posts

Back