post up those really cool photos from your bike rides!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oldy but a goody

on a DUI bike

p4pb9458060.jpg

Hey @ingola see why helmets help even when you aren't planning of falling down? The sunglasses have saved my eyes on a few occasions too.

This was my first outing after injuring my shoulder biffing it at the skatepark in the pics with my Evil DOC...I came flying off a little jump trying to regain my confidence, and the trail turned right after the jump...I kept going...🌳
Confidence was toast after that...I got to the trailhead and some people were getting out of their car to hike & the lady walked up to me & started picking branches out of my helmet & clothes! :21:

Hey @ingola see why helmets help even when you aren't planning of falling down? The sunglasses have saved my eyes on a few occasions too.
I should wear a helmet and sunglasses at my short stature I don't worry about trees but shrubs are a tad bit alarming

World famous Alava Pier just the other day, in the Philippines. Many thousands of Sailors over the years first got a taste of overseas liberty. I first landed here on the Enterprise in 1982.

Alava Dec 23.jpg

Latest posts

Back