POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE

with my natural salt painting :

a444743a865a0b48477d172e885070d0.jpg

Here's one from when I was a kid, I remember it rode like the frame was about to snap at any bump but it never did.
My welding skills haven't gotten much better either. I knew suspension bikes would take off eventually....Ha Ha.
Sorry I don't have any other pics of it, got stolen from the school.......some people.
chopper.jpg

Just got my Huffy Santa Fe painted. Still not finished but are they ever really finished?

P7210011.jpg

Got my other seat installed, looks so much better
P7240090.jpg

deorman said:
That 9er has a serious flaw. :|

IMG_0836.jpg

That is the fact that I can't ride it from here. :mrgreen:
http://www.AsanaCycles.com

I rode 1000miles in 7 days on it, self contained along the Continental Divide in the dirt, from Banff to Butte, MT
I rode it Portland to Ventura, last year
Last year I did the Eastern Sierra Double on it, under 15hrs, about 12,000 ft of climbing
while en route from Portland to Ventura, when I got to Arcata, Ca, I did the 12hrs of Humboldt, placing 3rd...

ya... it gets a lot of miles.
44x11t with a 2.1" 29er tyre gives it about 127 gear inches, which is good to about 50mph before my spin goes all wonky...

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Dang! There are alot of nice bikes on here. Heres a pic of a bike I just finished today. Bought a frame with wheels for 20 bucks. From there I got some random electra fenders and painted everything. Also added a new fork. Hope you guys like it.

image08122010184439.jpg

image08122010184503.jpg

Back