pork chop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me like where this is
Merlin Heads 02 Small File_0.jpg

ing!

almost finshed the pointy thingy things all tacked up little more tacking i splited a fender to see whats its going look like i am just going lay sheet metal over the top not going to try and bend hammer it into shape i think it will look cool then the head light and a few more things and i ......think i am done
20230625_194531.jpg
20230626_162547.jpg
20230626_180914.jpg
20230626_181148.jpg
20230626_180906.jpg
20230626_181148.jpg

my bikenstien fender is almost A fender i am thinking about a HUGE duck tail on the bottom but i need to get it stiffen it up some more as wobbbleing all over but i am liken this all the side i will carefully tig it in bronze i got seat and kick stand

20230628_201250.jpg
20230628_215325.jpg
20230628_215330.jpg
question how does the voting go when i am ready to post it done ????

question how does the voting go when i am ready to post it done ????
Sometime after 7/1 there will be two subforums created for finished bike threads. You will need to create a thread titled the same as your build thread name. Put in your finished photos for voting purposes and any other relevant data you want. Then after 7/31 someone will compile everything into poll format and we will open voting for up to 7 days

I'd suggest you look in the archives at past buildoff finished threads to see how they were done and get some tips and ideas for finished photos. It's an art unto itself

Sometime after 7/1 there will be two subforums created for finished bike threads. You will need to create a thread titled the same as your build thread name. Put in your finished photos for voting purposes and any other relevant data you want. Then after 7/31 someone will compile everything into poll format and we will open voting for up to 7 days

I'd suggest you look in the archives at past buildoff finished threads to see how they were done and get some tips and ideas for finished photos. It's an art unto itself
is there a category for the most ugliest bike hahaha

am i going smooth out my welds ?????? am i going use Bondo?????? we just have to see in my eyes a true rat rod bike is crude ugly and bad ... but.... it must function and peddle, and ride smooth these are the things that make a rat rod fun to ride this bike i spend almost 65 bucks making it all parts and bits of bike i used were pulled out of the junk bin or traded some free parts i had for them. am i a good welder heck no!!!!! can i use a tape measure heck no!!!!! can i cut a perfect line with a grinder heck no!!!! what is important that i lot of people seem to forget to have fun its not who has a friend that cnc all your parts its not about how much you paid to powder coat you bike to me that how you have fun ...me my fun is what i am building cause once it is done i am going have so much fun riding it
frist place winner last place winner in this build off to me we are all winners now i said what i said i got .... to do
love everyone of you builders

The bike is looking great! With those big fatty tires you should try to get some pics off road. It actually looks like it might be a comfortable ride on dirt roads!

Latest posts

Back