Pissed, Ready to burn down a house!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my vent, like the title says..Im highly upset and ready to burn down a house, we moved to our current house maybe 2 years or so, possibly a little longer, long story short garage was broken into and random stuff was stolen more then once, we suspect its the guy next door which my dad helps out and always gives him stuff .. well now Im ready to burn this mans house down, I have no proof that he did it but its that feeling you have deep inside thats always correct. So two packages came in..yea they "came in" tracking number says delivered. both package, one a sigg water bottle (40$) other TomTom GPS (130$) .. so these packages were left on the stairs on different days around the same time 11..12esh (my dad is normally home and signs for any packaged if they come to the door..these didnt require signature from seller so they were left on the back door) .. the man next door being the great leach on society, lives on welfare and smokes cigs, EVERY half an hour on the hour middle of the night and every 10 minutes in between, the picture plays out in my head, ups comes in the back, hes standing on his rear stairs, sees the ups man, waves hi like he dose to me in the morning when I leave, to my dad when ever hes in the yard and EVERYONE else he sees (its a cover up I dont buy it, i wanted to stab him the day I meet him, thats another story..we were doing full reconstruction of the house upgrading EVERYTHING new sheet rock etc. Garage was open whole time, all the tools and what not was there .. next thing you know me and dad go for new piece of sheet rock and we see him snooping around the garage, look down the driveway his wife is cutting the corner with a box in her hand, I caught it out the corner of my eye, when we asked him what he was doing he said looking for us.) Well he waves to the ups man he walks away, peace of .... ....... jumps the fence, takes the package and walks right down the driveway front of the house and next door to his house like nothing happened.

My plan now is to buy cameras, Im sick of random .... happening, my old car got broken into, garage was broken into multiple times, OTHER old car got broken into, tools were stolen..anyways Im gonna set up the cameras and send a package to myself decent size, maybe the size of a shoe box, im gonna put a fake addy from Cali or something on it and put a few water bottles in it to make it heavier .. cross my fingers nad hope he goes for it, I know he will. Just gotta make it work now but Im honestly a breath away from getting some gas my zippo and torching this leeches house down. His his wifes, his brothers, their mom and their children theres like 10 people living on the first floor.

heres an idea, take a small box fill it with poop and make it look like a ups delivery.... just sayin

For your sake.. I hope his house NEVER burns down!! Get what Im sayin?

Yeah the guy sounds like a real loser, but in the end its just "stuff" sure it pisses you off to lose your "stuff" but just dont get yourself in trouble over it, remember... HE is the one in the wrong.

I kinda had the same attitude about these kinds of things until on new years day my son and his girlfriend lost both of their beloved dogs and all their "Stuff" in a house fire, Thank goodness my son and his girlfriend came out ok, and thats all that matters, "Stuff" can be replaced.

So before you go making threats, take matters into your own hands by "catching" the theif on camera. Nobody gets hurt, except the theif!

If you can, send future packages to work or a relatives house. Just never give him the opportunity.

ist2_3143716_bear_or_wolf_trap.jpg

Go on.
:wink:

Thanks for the replies guys :)

Quick update - Im happy to say I talked to ups and the packages were in my basement the whole time lol just kidding but I got some good news, because ups left em and they "walked away" ups will repay or reship depending on what the seller wants to do. So thats a sign of relief, the whole "burning down his house" was just frustrated sarcasm, like saying "Im gonna kill you" when someone gets you mad or one over it :( .. It is just "stuff" but at the same time I have to bust my balls working all week saving my money to buy my "stuff" and its just the idea that someone who dosent work could just walk up take it and walk away with a new gps (whats he gonna do try to find new routes from his bedroom to the refrigerator?) I wouldnt wish a house burning down on any one, my aunts home burned down maybe 5 years ago? my cousins were lucky to escape with their lives, they were stuck on the 2nd floor while my aunt and uncle being on the first couldnt get past the upper part of the stair case ..

Im gonna look into the bear trap thanks lol .. put a pretzel on there, cross my fingers and wait. lol

to add to my sanity Im putting aside my cruiser and my kayak / camera .. to purchase this

0071506722320_500X500.jpg

Its a little one the pricey side at 1200$ but it seems to be worth it, especially in my neighborhood and with everything that was going on. Well thats the plan but all honestly I dought Ill drop 1200$ on it -fingers crossed I win the powerball tonight- .. So well see, Im gonna try to take the situation one day at a time and hope ups comes through and returns money or resends items.

Also I talked to my boss he said its alright that I get stuff shipped to the job seeing that I deal with shipping receiving he said Im the first to see everything so he dosent see why not :D

Back