Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think ill wait, ill do a few panels on my own, so far ive just been practicing on what ever i can get my hands on, my welder, dust pans at school, bike fenders etc.

karfer i worked to fast today and have the rest of the day off so i gotta run down to original to get some clear(since our local ppg shop is out :x )....so if your working ill give you the panel if not i guess we can just snail mail them
see ya!

lol its all good i will drop it in the mail i need your address pm it to me thanks buddy

oops turned the panel over my bad :oops: hey sensor no signature on the plate!!!

my second color on sensor's panel is done who wants it next? pics will get posted tomorrow

son picked the color for me on this one....
paneljam2.jpg

ill make sure i wash off my alignment marks before it goes

oops i left mine on there huh? i will post pics of mine later today. got a honey do list to get to :mrgreen:

hahaha nope im still in the game the panel is sprayed with no issues .. on the one side hahaha
but then my brush decided to die on me i will be getting 2 new ones on thursday the paint will be a floin! plus i have all next week off have faith ! hahaha im having a horriable month of june guys sorry about all this , when its done who am i shipping too i already have the folder to ship it in

Back