Pinoy RatRodBike Fan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, I'm Bry Laxamana from the Philippine Islands, tight site! Kustom Kulture rocks!!

Hi! Philippine What on Earth are you doing in front of your computer screen then? Go divin'!

Thanks for the welcome sir stephenH. yes it is a pedicab which I made for my 8 year old son and 2 year old daughter. kindly check it out at the bike gallery section under pinoy ratrod and let me know what you think. i played with it using local/asian made parts that i found lyin around.

cheers!

luv your country. lived there for 18 months, back in 64.i had a blast. was station in subic bay. i got to go alot of places to visit. welcome to the site

Outlaw :mrgreen:

@ sir markm : thanks for the welcome! cheers!

@ sir outlaw : 64? LONG TIME! a lot of our tourist destinations has improved since then. any plans of coming back for a visit sir? check out our dive and surf spots! :) thanks for the welcome! cheers!

WELCOME! How about some pics! 8)

@ sir timbo: thanks! here's a list of places that you shouldn't miss in case you do decide to checkout the Philippines. Waves are good between November and February.

GOOD:
Daet, Camarines Norte

BETTER:
San Juan Surf Resort, Barangay Urbiztundo - San Juan, La Union
Bay's Inn, Sabang Beach - Baler, Aurora

BEST:
Cloud 9, Siargao Island - Surigao Del Norte.

CHEERS! :)

Bry
PILIPINAS

Welcome!
I rode my bike back and forth to work from my Bacon St. bungalow to Cubi Pt back in my Navy days in the mid 80's. Hot , but fun. I'm planning to visit there with my family in May next year.

npfdhj.jpg

I always wanted to get one of those sidecars and try to attach it to a beach cruiser. Maybe I can get one when I visit and have it shipped back.

Back