pin striping came off!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was cleaning a schwinn blade fork w/ warm tap water and a paper towel and part of the white triangle striping started to come off, what???? how do i stop that from happening? im gonna have to do way more scrubbing than that to get this old thing clean, how do i keep from damaging the white triangle graphic?
fast eddie outty

sounds like ... was a water transfer decal...basically if they stay wet long enough theyll come of if rubbed abit.try to avoid getting the sticker wet (or if you do just dab it dry dont rub just dab) at least theyre fairly cheap to replace and easy to come by
memorylane classics,mapleisland sales,hyperformance,bluemoon bikes,would all have them and theyre all over the place on ebay(just search schwinn decals)

Ohhh that stinks!!! But don't worry, that happened to me before on a '76 Schwinn Continental, the white paint came off like nothing, when I was dabbing it with a wet sponge... haven't cleaned it since lol.

Latest posts

Back