pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you select the picture you want to post, click on it. It will come up as a larger picture. To the right of it will be about five rectangular boxes. Click on the one that says IMG, it will turn yellow and read copied briefly. Come back to RRB and paste it to your posting. Pretty simple.

66sprint said:
how do you load pictures from photo bucket Things have changed for some reason

i've found the 'new and improved' photobucket just doesn't work all too often.

sometimes i've had to log out/log in to jumpstart things again, other times it works fine... :?

I've been having minor troubles as well.

Bendix said:
i've found the 'new and improved' photobucket just doesn't work all too often.

sometimes i've had to log out/log in to jumpstart things again, other times it works fine... :?

Photobucket is a mess. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." This should be tattooed on the forehead of all the geeks that work at Photobucket and all the other internet sites too. They just don't get it, and can't keep their pointed little fingers off something that works fine. :x :x :x Gary

Job security, I suppose? Some nerd convinces his supervisor something needs "improved".

B607 said:
Photobucket is a mess. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." This should be tattooed on the forehead of all the geeks that work at Photobucket and all the other internet sites too. They just don't get it, and can't keep their pointed little fingers off something that works fine. :x :x :x Gary

Back