Pictures of a scooter ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMPORTANT TIP: The closer the board to the ground the better/easier to kick and ride.
Mine, build out of a ladies cruiser...

2442418580101087470IfNiwV_fs.jpg

2075106040101087470toApAR_fs.jpg

2064340560101087470rzdGmX_fs.jpg

The best all around height for the footboard would be around 2.5"-3.0". When you have a footboard to high, your knees take a beating.

Downhill scoots generally have a high footboard, you're not kicking, you're hanging on. Without knowing, Gdcast made the PERFECT downhill scooter...I've always liked that scoot.

Dont happen to know the height on the Ingo bike / scoots would you Kota?
Only guessing! But I imagine it would be about 3" for a second, and then 8" another second.
I wouldn't want to be going down a steep hill with that....Or any hill for that matter.

Learned a lot building that scoot, it´s great downhill, cross country, or if you're being pulled by a dog (a big dog).
On the block and on a straight surface is just as Kota said, your knees suffer BAD. Also the board should be longer, around 40 inches for a comfy ride.

And for last, if you want your mind blown, check this out...
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index....-scooter-new-taillight-advertising-rrb.41746/

Latest posts

Back