pictures from CRUISE O RAMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
41408010.jpg

41408011.jpg

41408012.jpg

more comming sorry guys darn dial up

Thanks for the pics. Nice group of bikes. AS seat is unique, Seafoam green ladies is cool (what is it) and the Elgin? with Cream felts is cool too.

sheeeeeeeesh.........guess im glad i didnt go now........way to many cool bike there this time :shock:
thanks for posting those.....looks like im gonna have to be at the next one!

thanks guys to start
cman the ladies bike is a monark super deluxe with some super cool crash bars i really liked that bike. and the elgin was a schwinn believe it or not i had never seen one either but the owner swore it was and seemed to know more about it than i.

66olds98 i asume you mean the flat green bike that would be my ride known as "the higgins" if you go to the main gallery here scroll down and find the bike she is still there i think. or better yet do you mean this bike?

1000598.jpg

even mo including the stunning long tank hiawatha i had the honor of resurecting into ridding condition

41408026.jpg

41408027.jpg

41408022.jpg

karfer67 said:
even mo including the stunning long tank hiawatha i had the honor of resurecting into ridding condition

41408026.jpg

this bike is sweeeeet? who's is it? haha

41408027.jpg

41408022.jpg

keoki on the next ride we need to try and get a shot of you draging the pedals tossing sparks. that was awsome by the way i am telling you we need some ti blocks on those suckers. hope ya had fun i still have to get the red dingo back lol.

sensor said:
sheeeeeeeesh.........guess im glad i didnt go now........way to many cool bike there this time :shock:
thanks for posting those.....looks like im gonna have to be at the next one!
+1 seriously I need to make my 89 chevy truck a fixie so I can afford to go.

thanks it was a lot of fun and i promise we will ride more on the next one.

Back