pics of daily riders?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im thinking about what i'd like my mule to look like. my 'mule' is my normal bike, the only normal one i have! but it also gets the most mileage cuz its what i use if im runnin errands, goin to work, etc... it'd be alot of work, but im thinkin that might be a project worht undertaking. would anyone mind posting pics of your daily rideres/commuters that you've rat'd? the mule has to stay practical, but its just to uglee to look at stayin all stock like that!
i'd appreciate some idea, fast eddie outty

Well
My daily rider Is(was) my subrban until something happend to the rear end
camera-gate212.jpg

Now its my U-Haul
camera-gate365.jpg

before the suburban it was my 1960 schwinn wasp
camera-gate094-1.jpg

all of mine are daily riders. well not the 52 panther she is too heavy

good lookin bikes, i just spent a hundred bucks on front and rear lights, a nice rear rack, and a kickstand that mounts to the seat/chain stays. the more i ride it the more stuff ends up on it!! ill post pics when i get this stuff mounted and maybe you guys can give me some ideas on what i could do to my mule,
fast eddie outty

I guess this is as close to a daily rider as I get. It sees a couple of trips around the neighborhood a week and has been on a couple of bike club rides. I have a Nishiki road bike on my trainer that I ride about 6 nights a week and a Giant mountain bike that sees occasional use.
Picture020-1.jpg

I need to get a more recent picture of this. I have installed a dogleg crank and sweet heart sprocket since this photo. I also changed the seat to the Felt seat from my PeaShooter and added blackwalls.

I commute on bike everyday-rain, snow or shine. I mostly ride my Xtracycle as it allow me to pickup kids and BIKES at a moments notice(like my Redline score). It also has the fenders, lights and handles well on slick roads. On Fridays I try to ride one of the others including my wife's 1950 Hollywood (sweet ride w/ springer and Nexus 3)
0522071704.jpg

that fork is so cool, i have one but i have to do some cutting on the frame i got for it to make it fit. i had to cut some head tube off a different frame to make a fork work, im gonna get good at it! the bike looks great man, im trying to picture it on the fron of a city bus in the bike rack, that'd be a cool picture!
fast eddie outty

This is what I ride the most, I use it to go to the store, run errands etc. It ain't pretty, but it does the job+ ! :D

ConnyandJagMay162008010.jpg

Back