pics from the sacramento autorama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000957.jpg

1000956.jpg

1000959.jpg

1000958.jpg

1000921.jpg

1000918.jpg

no that is not my car behind the green bike. that is my boss's 41 lincoln ratrod that won best pre war rat. wonder if having my bike parked in front of it had anything to do with it lol. his award was a custom painted and pintstriped toilet seat lid. he did not tell me if it had been previously used or not :shock:

Thanks for the pics. Now I wish I would have went. I would have liked to have seen your bikes up close.

lol thanks yea it was really cool. i was telling mr clothespinnin that i got there early and saw chip foose walking around and talked to george barris for a bit before the show opened. well rat dawg come on over to the shop and check them out lol. and as for building a drop bar cruiser you should not only do they look cool they are way fun to ride.

SKOOLB

Bye guys off 2 skool i gonna be late haha LOVE THIS SITE! :)

hope U get a bigger slice of pie come payday for making his car look good lol didn't the judges know the car was just a stage prop for the bike? ...U were robbed! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hehe i was more honored than anything. if you will notice he had a huge chain lock holding the bike to the car. and i am just happy to work at a shop where i get to restore and build cool bikes and get paid doing it. he told me today that wed he wants me to start restoring the 69 pea picker in the shop. :roll:

Latest posts

Back