Pics from the Biff Burger Bike SHow in FL...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Very cool! Gotta love the shorts and tshirts while the North is still shoveling snow.
I really like that fishing lure bike.

Lots of cool bikes on there. This thing is crazy!

Biff%20Bike%20Shw_113.jpg~original

This thing is KOOL.!!!
Did you catch the trike with the hubless front wheel? The thing had hydraulics on the rear, just drop it and the parking brake was set!
I find it hard to believe, but I was told the red, white, and blue Electra (or what ever it was) got "Best of Show"... I'm gonna have to confirm that before I believe it. It was nice and all, but there were some pretty awesome bikes there for that to get BoS...

Hey "Kingfish", you should have seen what Saturday was like, rainy, windy, and cold... well sweatshirt and long pants cold, cold for FLA, cold enough I didn't have my flip flops on!

Did you catch the trike with the hubless front wheel? The thing had hydraulics on the rear, just drop it and the parking brake was set!
I find it hard to believe, but I was told the red, white, and blue Electra (or what ever it was) got "Best of Show"... I'm gonna have to confirm that before I believe it. It was nice and all, but there were some pretty awesome bikes there for that to get BoS...

Hey "Kingfish", you should have seen what Saturday was like, rainy, windy, and cold... well sweatshirt and long pants cold, cold for FLA, cold enough I didn't have my flip flops on!

That hydraulic trike belongs to Wacko, of Wacko's Garage. He brought that thing to OBC last year. Paul's a good guy, and a great builder.

A few things I noticed...

1. Great turn out....lots of awesome bikes.
2. The Biffs-Burgers sign is awesome.
3. Your trophies look expensive.
4. Only in Florida could you have a E-Chopper with a giant fishing lure. :21:

A few things I noticed...
4. Only in Florida could you have a E-Chopper with a giant fishing lure. :21:

Oh come on, I can think of a few places that would fly... but you could only really enjoy it for three, four months a year at best! Not exactly something you'd wanna go ice fishing with.:rolleyes:

I was talking to him for a while about that, the pic doesn't do the frame paint job any justice, he had the paint mask plotter cut in three different sizes to apply the scales on the frame, so he basically had this lattice of masking on the whole frame before he started painting... Intricate, tedious, and probably a major PITA!

I have to admit, I was thoroughly impressed with the trophies... and the count! Biff's has been a haven for Hot Rodders and the biker set for a while, doing shows of some sort seems like every weekend. So it's not like it's their first dance, just smaller, lighter entries, and a little behind the curve knowing bicycles... growing pains!

About the only bad thing to say about the event, that couldn't be corrected short of moving the event, is that it's not very conducive to doing any rides after the event. Which is one of the really cool factors of the Dunedin show, packs of cool bikes converging on all of the craft brew places after the show. There were some other minor issues that I'd heard, but it's all stuff that can be easily fixed, it was their first bicycle event.

Paul is awesome. Cant wait to see everyone again this year. Deven_Science are you hitting OBC this year?

Yeah, I'll be there for the second year in a row. I think I'll bring two bikes this year, and alternate between the two of them.

awesome. Me and the wife will also be there. Haven't decided as to which bikes we are bringing yet but it is sure to be a great time. Be sure we track each other down for a ride.

Back