Pics from our July 4th Parade in Lake Forrest, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photos as always.

Very envious of what yall have going there....so many awesome bikes in one group.

That stretched tank bike is pretty wild....

3703642838_b51a814a7d_b.jpg

3703642318_26d95a6fce_b.jpg

I also really like the guy's Schwinn with the gumwalls.

3702833609_cd9e271cc1_b.jpg

Said it, but no link given and finding it is another matter, not a very good categorization/usage of keywords really. Actually found that before I saw the thread, quite by accident looking for tail lights. Saved it out of curiosity just to see what it would go for.

sensor said:
only 518 miles!! i think you might be better off going on the site :wink:

Depends, do a 10-15 mile beach ride with 70-plus vintage bike nuts or wear a t-shirt...tough choice.
Sensor, you need to take a vacation to So Cal...but GSC is close enough to make a ride.... :D

awesome pics? question, do you know the person who owns the womans colorflow that is in the 11th pic? also, she is riding it in a pic later on. i would swear that is the one i restored for my brother in law last year and he sold it on ebay to someone in california! may not be, but exact colors. :D

come meet us every first sunday of the month,at the portfolio,4th street and junipero,long beach ca,bike ride and good time guaranty.....

Latest posts

Back